Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Pudge, The Miracle Brownie

If you know what's good for you, you'll try these brownies. I saw them in the little grocery store by my apartment and couldnt resist the cute pink box. It's just the mix from the box, and some fat free yogurt - and 34 minutes later... the moistest (is that a word) most delicious brownie that you've ever had, and totally fat free. You might need to padlock them once you bake them so that you don't eat the whole pan, but they have gotten me through some very desperate chocolate cravings. If you have a microwave (which I don't) it even tells you how to make them in individual portions. ((I can't vouch for the deliciousness of the microwaved version)

There's nothing fat free tasting about these brownies. It's like a box of magic. I like these so much that if you can't find them, I might send you a box myself. Seriously, they're that good.

1 comment:

christina said...

My mom made those a couple of weeks ago! They were really good!
I was amazed!

!
!
!