Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Cleanest Face

If I could write a song about face wash, it would be about this one. I don't know how I ever washed my face before this. It's the best part of my morning and night. It's a little pricey, but it lasts a long time and it's like washing your face with a pile of clouds. Super refreshing!! I was so excited about it that when I went to buy a new one at Sephora, I convinced the woman at the register to buy it that day too. I'm not kidding, I think this stuff is a bottle of magic. Between this, Strawberry Fields, and your new bounce lint-roller - your day will start out wonderfully.
I'm starting to really like some other fresh products. I'm sure there will be more to come on that front.

1 comment:

christina said...

"it's like washing your face with a pile of clouds"

That sounds so wonderful.