Saturday, September 15, 2007

If you LOVE doing laundry, you can skip this one...

I'll do anything to not have to do laundry. I've been able to get out of it for the past 7 or so years because I haven't had a washer/dryer in any of my apartments.This isn't really all that new of a product, but I sure do love it a whole lot. It seems to be another one of those magical products. I don't know how it works, and I totally don't care. You spray it on your wrinkled clothes, hang them up and POOF! the wrinkles disappear. I've even put shirts on, and sprayed myself with it as I'm running out the door to work. I used it this morning on a shirt that I wear all too often and swore that when I got home tonight, I'd tell you all about it. So I'm going to give two freakishly giant thumbs up for my good friend, the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Spray. Oh and PS, it smells great too.

No comments: