Wednesday, October 17, 2007

World's Best Cat Litter! (Seriously!!)

Last night I was suckered into actually taking my turn and scooping the dreaded litter box. Normally I'm way better at weaseling my way out if it, but I must have been off my game. As stinky of a job as that is (there are TWO cats) -- it made me realize how much I love my litter, and how happy it makes me which inspired me to share this with you...

When it was just Calvin and I, Tidy Cat was just fine, but once I used the World's Best Cat Litter and added Kitty to the mix - it was a no brainer. It's made of CORN!! It's light and airy (kind of like grapenuts, but I've never tasted it) and still does a great job. There's NO dust, it clumps really well, it's totally flushable (although we still throw it away after scooping) -- And it's all natural, so when Calvin and Kitty clean themselves - they're not licking any icky manufactured chemicals.

The kitties love it! I had no problem switching over and when I ran out once, and had to go with the old Tidy Cat standby... Calvin was not pleased at all, and I switched back immediately.

No comments: