Thursday, October 25, 2007

Soooo kissy.

I hate the winter.
Like HATE hate. Although, it's been eerily warm this year, I still have the feeling of impending doom each morning when I wake up. I fear that I will need to scrape the frost off of my windshield. I throw my hands in the air and wonder, as I do every year, why I still live here, in the land of ice and snow.

Anyway, this blog is called ThingHappiness, not ThingMisery, so bear with me.

With cold weather, comes dry skin and chapped lips. This year, however, will be different because I have found the most wonderful lip balm/ treatment/ shine to have ever existed in the history of lips.


Now, I must admit that I'm a HUGE Philosophy junkie to begin with. But this product is mint.
Get it?

My lips are smooth. They are not sticky. My hair does not get caught in a honey-like goo. My lips are shiny. AND they smell minty fresh.

There are also other flavors/ scents... but this one totally wins.