Monday, October 15, 2007

Best Brush Ever!!

I know how happy everyone is to have "thing happiness" back in action again -- so in honor of your happiness, I'll let you in on another little more happiness from my morning routine! I'm proud to introduce to you: THE BIGGEST AND BEST BRUSH OF ALL TIME!It's the Phillips MonstorVent Brush, or "Phil" as I call him. I first met Phil while getting a blowout at the Canyon Ranch Spa in Las Vegas after getting some delicious pampering on a business trip a few years back. Who knew that I'd fall so fast. It was love at first sight, and I bought him on the spot. A few years later, like all brushes - he needed replacing so I "combed" (hahahah) the internet looking for good old Phil. I finally found him at Folica.com. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5 inch sizes. I think (although I haven't measured) that mine is the 5er, as I can't imagine a brush any bigger. The size, by the way, is what I love best about it. It totally lives up to its name as a monster, and dries my hair faster than any other brush in the history of brushes. And trust me, if there's one thing this natural curly girl knows, it's a good blow-out brush.

1 comment:

christina said...

Very nice!
I'm not very happy with my selection of brushes at home... although I think that "The Monster" might be a little big for me. I'll have to wait until my hair grows out a bit.